Events and Live Music
A festive atmosphere welcoming for various events and live music celebrations.
We're always open for helping out with a special event, some of which have included birthday parties, anniversaries, weddings, organization meetings and holiday events. A stage & house instruments are available for open mic and karaoke, with occasional live music on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Mondays, 5-7pm: Boly & Ringer Sports Backtalk Show
- Thursday, April 12, 5-7pm: Historical Society, History on Tap: Women in the Wild, Stories of Pioneer Women in Border Country
- Saturday, April 21: Private Wedding Event
- Saturday, April 28, 9pm: Live music from Lucky Dogs
- Saturday, May 5: Cinco de Mayo Margarita Party
- Saturday, May 12, 9pm: Live music with E-Sharp Harp
- Friday, May 25, 9pm: Live music Jack Willhite's Rock & Roll Comedy Show
- Thursday, June 7, 5-8pm: Author Martha Greene discussion of her book Border Country
- Wednesday, Jun 27, 9pm: Live music with Luke Hendrickson
- Sunday, July 1: Special events and live music for Canada Day
- Friday and Saturday, August 10 and 11: Ranier Days
- Saturday, Oct 27, 9pm: Live music from Jeff White
If you'd like to book an event or play some tunes, contact us for any questions and to confirm the details.